Job offer - Senior Recruiter Digital (m/f/d) for Adidas
We have an LGBTIQ+ friendly job tip for you! Adidas is looking for two senior recruiter digital (M/F/D) for their German office!
SENIOR RECRUITER DIGITAL (M/F/D)
Responsible for partnering with HR, Business and Recruiting colleagues to identify and qualify candidates and lead the recruitment process from onset through offer in addition to driving broader strategic talent acquisition topics within a function or market.
KEY RECRUITING ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Lead the entire recruitment process including requisition approval, hiring manager briefing, job advertising, candidate sourcing, application review, candidate screening, interview strategy and offer process.
- Apply and adapt broader talent acquisition strategies (employer branding, internal recruiting, diversity, etc.) within your designated function or market.
- Act as a key point of contact to support the implementation of global initiatives within your designated function or market.
- Leverage relevant advertising resources and apply other relevant candidate marketing strategies to create local, regional and global awareness (if needed) in order to attract qualified applications for key roles within your area of responsibility.
- Leverage candidate databases (internal and external) in addition to other sourcing channels (university, competitive research, job fairs, social) to identify prospective candidates to create awareness and invite them to apply for open positions including cold calling prospects.
- Build, engage and maintain pre-qualified as well as prospective candidate pools of strong former candidates and new candidates within the functional area that your support.
- Conduct weekly check-ins with active candidates and hiring managers throughout the entire recruiting process for each role.
- Plan and participate in strategic planning meetings with functional/market leadership and key business partners of all levels to understand current and upcoming requirements in order to build a strategy on effective recruitment activities for positions within your area of responsibility.
- Conduct quarterly review meetings with business leaders and key business partners to provide an overview of recruiting achievements as well as opportunities to improve hiring performance moving forward.
- Partner with recruiting and sourcing colleagues to share candidates and jobs to encourage a collaborative hiring process.
- Utilize recruitment systems effectively following key standards, documenting key actions, recommending improvements and ensuring all data is accurate for reporting purposes.
- Lead additional recruitment initiatives as needed.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills with all levels of people.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage and lead change, problem solve and influence hiring behavior.
- Ability to set clear goals and deliver into key objectives independently.
- Ability to work on local, national and global searches.
- Strong ability to collaborate with recruiters on a global level with a very integrated recruiting approach within the extended functional team globally (i.e. marketing).
- Strong knowledge of key players within your recruiting team, HR team and business area of responsibility.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with team members regionally and globally to achieve goals.
- Demonstrates a high level of diplomacy, authenticity and self-awareness; able to give and receive feedback to/from all levels.
- Shows authenticity each day and doesn’t change who they are to impress others.
- Consistently demonstrates a high level of situational awareness, diplomacy and emotional intelligence including ones ability to acknowledge strengths and opportunity areas.
- Independently able to perform the responsibilities of the job and makes decisions without supervision.
- Shows courage and comfort expressing ones ideas and to challenge the status quo and take risks.
- Is able to push back/influence the business at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically, leverage experience and formulate opinions and strategies to solve moderate to complex recruiting challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to pick up new tasks quickly and independently.
- Process improvement mindset to think beyond the current state towards what could be and independently brings forward solutions.
- Displays curiosity, has strong learning agility, seeks solutions and is open-minded to new ideas, task and strategies.
- University Degree Preferred
- Strong proficiency with technology and grasping new technology solutions.
- Track record for delivering high impact customer experiences and implementing new solutions to support their business area.
- Strong track record of driving a holistic recruiting strategy and global recruiting initiatives (i.e. proactive recruiting, internal recruiting, diversity, etc.) and achieving goals.
- Strong ability to leverage analytics to support recruiting efforts and business planning decisions.
- Minimum of 4 year of experience as a recruiter within an agency or corporate environment including 2 years gaining expertise in a functional/market area, ideally HR recruitment
- High level of partnership and collaboration with business leaders in your area of responsibility to drive proactive talent acquisition planning.